Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy National Running Day! #runDisney #NationalRunningDay



     One of my favorite days of the year is National Running Day! I'm not sure exactly who came up with the idea or if in fact it's REALLY a "real" thing but I absolutely love it. Really, who doesn't love waking up to a twitter, Facebook, Instagram feed FULL of non-stop running posts?!?! I'm sure the non-runners out there don't really appreciate it but hey, today is just not your day...change that for next year and make it your day. Running is fun! :) 

     I went over to NationalRunningDay.org, created my digital badge and posted it to all of my social  media channels. I realized after I posted it to Instagram that my #NationalRunningDay pic was my 3000th post! Yeah, I admit it. I'm an overInstagrammer. Lol. 


     Regardless if it's real or not, which I say it is...there are tons of race discounts, running gear sales and fun inspirational running posts all over the World Wide Web. Join me and all of my other millions of crazy running friends as we celebrate National Running Day today. Whether today is your first run or your 3000th run,  Lace up your sneakers and get out there! You will feel so much better after you did! 

Happy Running and Happy National Running Day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment