Here are some of the fun events that we have planned....
- Belk will be fitting women for bras at the Mammothon from 6AM - 10PM. For every woman who participates in a complimentary bra fitting, Belk will donate $2.00 to Susan G. Komen. No purchase necessary.
- A cooking class presented by Girl Friday, Complimentary Breast Cancer Awareness Manicure, Exercise Demonstration, Massages, and Jewelry Expo!
- No referral is needed for a mammogram screen. Baseline mammograms are recommended at the age of 35 and annual mammogram screens annually at the age of 40.
- 3-D Mammograms will be offered! This technology helps doctors find breast cancer earlier. All patients may upgrade to a 3-D mammogram for an additionall $50.
- PARKING WILL BE FREE FOR ALL GUESTS!
Brookwood Diagnotics Center
2006 Brookwood Medical Center Drive
Womens Medical Plaza
1st Floor Room 112
Birmingham, Al. 35209
Be sure to follow Brookwood Medical Center on Facebook (Brookwood Medical Center), Twitter (@BrookwoodMed) and Instagram (@brookwoodmedicalcenter) for the latest updates on Mammothon!
Hope to see you all at Mammothon!
Happy Running and Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month!