Monday, September 23, 2013

runDisney Dopey Challenge Training Plan Update!


Mile 7 of Talladega Half Marathon!
     So this was a wake up call for runDisney Dopey Challenge...double runs! I added in a 4th run this week and although it feel s really good to get lots of miles in, it's a tiny little reminder that those long, long runs are in the near future!

     Luckily for me, I have been able to tweak my full Dopey Challenge Training Plan to work in a few Half Marathons...If I'm going to run 13 or more, might as well get a medal. Right???  That's my theory anyways!

     Moving on to Week 13 this week...WOW! I can't believe I'm already 13 weeks in. Next week will be a slow warmup to Week 14. LOTS of miles that week!

Week 12
9/17 Tuesday--30-45 Minutes
9/19 Thursday--30-45 Minutes
9/21 Saturday--4 Miles (Walk)
9/22 Sunday--13.1 Miles--Talladega Half Marathon

Week 13
9/24 Tuesday--30-45 Minutes
9/26 Thursday--30-45 Minutes
9/28 Saturday--3 Miles

Happy running and see you at the Castle!

**Are you tweaking your runs to fit your schedule?






No comments:

Post a Comment