Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dopey Challenge Training Plan Update!

 New runDisney medals!
(photo courtesy of  runDisney)

     Week 9 of my Dopey Challenge training was a struggle for me... Not because of the runs, there were only (3) 3 mile runs but because all of a sudden, we are BUSY at my house! School is back in, all three kiddos are playing sports and Mama is training for multiple marathons!! Woah.

Week 9 Recap:
Tuesday: 3 Miles
Sunday: 3Miles
Monday (Labor Day) 3 Miles

     Just when I needed it most, runDisney presents a fabulous medal reveal for the rest of the 2013 races and some of the new ones for the 2014 season at the Disneyland Half Meetup. That was all I needed to see to kick it into high gear! They are all absolutely gorgeous and I want everyone of them!! 

     I noticed that they even changed the design for the Wine Dine Half! It fits right in with other race medals! Beautiful!
      A little birdy told me that they are working on details for even more runDisney races...I can't wait to hear the official word!!! New RunDisney races?!?! Yes, Please!!! 

     I'm excited to move on to Week 10 of my training... I've got visions of all that shiny new bling around my neck! :) 

Week 10
9/3  Tuesday--30-45 Minutes
9/5  Thursday--30-45 Minutes
9/7  Saturday--11 Miles

See my full Dopey Challenge Training schedule here. 

**Which of the new runDisney medals will you earn? 





No comments:

Post a Comment