Monday, December 31, 2012

Looks like I'm Running in Mouse Ears!

 Princess Minnie and Princess Kristin at 2012 Princess Half Marathon :)
 
As crazy as it sounds..I've NEVER ran a RunDisney Race wearing Mouse Ears before! I have a small confession that I've always been secretly jealous of those who do and really have wanted to do it for some time now. So this week on the Disney Parks Blog, I have been reading all about the #LimitedTimeMagic that Walt Disney World has planned for its guests this year and YES, Limited Edition Mouse Ears are on the list! Oh My! And are they cute or what???? There are a ton to choose from and they will be released throughout the year. Luckily for me, I will be making my way down to Walt Disney World and Hopefully Disneyland to run a few races this year so I will be able to get my hands on some of these new collectors items.
Here are just a few of the cute Limited Edition Mouse Ears to be released starting in January. The Biggest Question for me is "Which Ears to Choose and for Which Race/Races Do I Want to Wear Them?" Soooo many choices, Soooo many Races!!
 
Be sure to check out all of the latest and greatest news about Walt Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruise Line, RunDisney and much more on Disney Parks Blog and RunDisney.com.
Happy MouseEars and Happy Running to you! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment