Thursday, April 17, 2014

Country Music Marathon Start Line Happy Dance


    It's almost that time!!! Country Music Marathon in less than two weeks!!! 

    Do you even KNOW how excited that I am to start this race on Broadway?!?! I love this addition and am really glad that I get to experience the first year of them moving the start line! Nashville is one of my favorite cities on the planet and I can't wait to get there! 

     I hear that the course is REALLY hilly so I'm a little nervous for my quads. Poor babies. I will have to be extra-nice to them the week after. ;) 

     I'm running this race with friends from home, my Mom, sister and my pal Carrie! Fun Honkytonkin' times ahead! 

     Be sure to follow me on twitter and Instagram for fun pictures during the race..I'm an over achiever on Social Media during races. I'll be using the Hashtags #runcmm and #BamagirlrunsNashville. ;) 

Happy running and see ya in Nashville! 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment