Monday, February 17, 2014

runDisney Shirt Love. :)

      One of my favorite things about running any race is an awesome event shirt! runDisney has hit the nail on the head with the 2014 marathon weekend shirts this year! I love them all! 

     Fast forward a few weeks and now I'm getting ready for Glass Slipper Challenge...exciting!

     I'm packing pretty light for Disney's Princess Half Marathon weekend (as light as a girl can pack) because just like Marathon weekend,  I will be receiving four new event shirts from the races. One for the 5k, 10k, Half Marathon and one for completing the Glass Slipper Challenge (completing the 10k and Half Marathon). Wow. I'm tired from just typing all of that. ;)

     Back in the summer, I was so lucky to be able to attend #DisneySportsFestival where we learned about all of the different amenities and sports programs that the ESPN Wide World of Sports has to offer for families and kids! Did you know that there are over 350 different sporting events held at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex???
ESPN Customize Your Champion Event Tee!
     One of the coolest things that we were able to do was design our very own souvenir T-Shirt! Of course I knew that I would be running the Dopey Challenge this year so I designed mine to include my Twitter name as well as the mileage on the sleeves and the back. Talk about a cool souvenir! I can only imagine what the kids that are participating in different tournaments held at WWOS must think about these! 
Great Custom Souvenirs!

Lots of options.
Mileage numbers on the arms and back. 
     The shirts are totally customizeable. There were tons of different sporting events to choose from to go on the front and back, different fonts, moderately priced, quality Champion material and made right there at the Complex. I designed mine to look more like a jersey. 
Custom Tee Center


     The Team Mom for each team can pick up the players shirts all at once to make things easier. The Design-A-Tee booth is located inside of the Josten Center right next to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill. 

     If you are at the expo this weekend for the Princess Half Marathon or for any other future runDisney events, make sure to stop by the Welcome Center at ESPN Wide World of Sports to get pricing and more details on designing your very own souvenir t-shirt. 
The front of my shirt.



Close-up of the front of my shirt.

     Say hi if you see me sporting my cool new shirt around Walt Disney World Resort! I'd love to meet ya. :) 

Happy running and see you at the castle!

Disclaimer: I was provided complimentary travel accommodations for media coverage provided during #DisneySportsFestival. All opinions are my own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment