Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mercedes Half Marathon Prepping!


Mercedes Half Marathon Race Swag!
     It seems like it was just yesterday that I was getting ready for the Biggest Loser Half Marathon. Actually, it was exactly one week ago...This week has flown by! Time for Mercedes Half Marathon tomorrow. Eeek!!

     Mercedes Marathon Weekend is one of my favorite running weekends. I get to see all of my local running friends. We all just "know" that we are running it. There's never a question. We just go. It's a must-do event here in Bama!

     The weather looks great..40's at the start and is warming up to low 60's. PERFECT!!

     I'm loving the event shirt and all of the swag...we have a GREAT Post-race party hosted by Jim n' Nicks BBQ, free massages and oh yeah lots of free beer and Coca Cola Products! How can you go wrong with that?? You can't. It's why we keep coming back every year.

     Talladega Half Marathon is also a huge sponsor for Mercedes Marathon (another one of my must-do-Bama-races).  Registration just opened for that race...If you are looking for a super fun race on an official NASCAR track, then this race is for you!

     Off to finish getting my race gear for Mercedes Half Marathon together and packing for Disney's Princess Half Marathon next weekend too!

Happy Running! 

No comments:

Post a Comment