Saturday, February 8, 2014

Course Map for Country Music Marathon & 1/2 Announced!

Me and the Hubby in Nashville for the CMA Awards
     Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm a HUGE Country Music Fan and I visit the city of Nashville often! I go for all kinds of country music events, concerts and festivals. It only makes sense that I would be running a Marathon in April there! Not only am I pumped up to run this marathon but I was super excited and honored to be chosen as a Rock n' Blogger for the 2014 Country Music Marathon & 1/2! Be sure to tune in my blog for news and updates on this and other Rock n' Roll Series events. :)

     Now on to the important details....I've decided to run the FULL Marathon. Yes, I said FULL. I love the city so much that 13.1 miles just weren't enough. I want to run through all of the streets of Nashville! 26.2 miles of yeehaw goodness. Welcome to the South, Ya'll. ;)

Hopefully, I can spot a few Country Music Hotties on the course. I'm going to keep my eye out!

Selfie with Country Music cutie pie Jake Owen...umm ya. 
The scene from Lower Broadway...
Home of the Start Line for Country Music Marathon!
     I was SO excited to learn that the Start Line of the Country Music Marathon will be located on Lower Broadway. Holy Yeehaw, that's right in the middle of Legendary Downtown Nashville!!! Country Music Party Central! We will run the surrounding streets and finish up at LP Field for a post race party and concert. Details on the concert coming soon. :)

DOWNTOWN Start Line!
Location: Lower Broadway
Perks of the new Start Line:
  • Short walk from downtown hotels.
  • No Shuttles necessary!
  • Electrifying ambiance of downtown to kick off your run!
Free parking will be available at the finish line at LP Field, which is a short walk across the pedestrian bridge to the new start line. Check out the various Shuttle Options available!


Check out the new Course Map here.

Make your plans now to come run the St. Jude Country Music Marathon and a Half in Nashville with me on April 26th! Use Code BAMAGIRLRUNS to save $10 off registration.

This race is going to be one big honky tonkin' party and I can't WAIT!!! Hope to see all of my running friends there!

For more information on this race and other Rock n' Roll Series event please visit www.rocknroll.competitor.com.



*Disclaimer: I was provided complimentary race entry in exchange for media coverage during St. Jude Country Music Marathon and Half. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment