Wednesday, August 15, 2018

What. A. Week!

To say that I’ve had a stressful and overwhelming couple of weeks would be an understatement! 

Short and sweet:

  • Moved my oldest child off to college.
  • Job interviews this week for full time job. Third interview tomorrow and am crossing my fingers for direction. Not sure that I even want the job but my eyes and ears are Open. I love my job now but I’ve had a few doors open...so I’m peeking in!
  • Still dealing with car wreck and insurance garbage. And not having a vehicle for a month has been fun. (Insert eye roll here)
  • School started for my other two kiddos.
  • Not so exciting news but I did get a new haircut and highlight and am feeling pretty. :)
  • And oh yeah...marathon training is still in the back of my brain. Logging a few miles everyday instead of feeling the long run pressures during the week.
  • Booked my flights to California today!! Hurry up November!!🙌🏼
#ItIsWhatItIs.  

I’m trying to take it all in stride...but I will say that I’m looking forward to my fall racecations more than anyone will ever know! Life has me stressed. As a 45 yo Mom, I’m coping the best I can. :)))

HAPPY RUNNING AND HAPPY COPING. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment