Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My "Big Comeback" in the Drama Free Zone. #IGotMyRockMoves




     Yesterday was a HUGE day for me. I waited exactly one week just like the Dr. told me to and then I decided to hit the gym. Granted, I didn't take any classes, run on the treadmill or do any kind of personal training but I got on the machines and got a great arm, back and ab workout in.

     My kids saw this picture that I posted on Instagram and totally made fun of me. They told me that I was trying to have a "big comeback". LOL. Maybe they are right. Maybe not. I'm not trying to be dramatic at all. It's just where I am.

     But more than that, I've had some time to really just sit back and figure out what's important to me right now. So many things that I've thought were important to me,  Just aren't anymore. 

     I'm really tired of letting people run over me and think that my feelings don't matter. Yeah that just stopped. 

     I'm tired of being taken for granted.  That stopped too.

     I'm tired of not being a priority to those who I really love and don't love me back. That's very hurtful.  I'm not going to allow myself to be hurt anymore. 

     So yeah. Maybe I have been a bit dramatic. But so what? I'm still a Rockstar and I got my Rock Moves. #SeeWhatIDidThere

     Haha. Sometimes I crack myself up with song lyrics that constantly float around in my head.

     But seriously, back to what I was saying.......
I really have struggled lately with the things that I mentioned above. I think a "big comeback" is exactly what I have needed. 

     I needed to realize that my feelings are important. And they matter. To me.

     I have let it all go and I'm ready to climb back up to the top of the mountain....
I'm ready to take on the world!
     I said it before last week when I was just out of my mind angry...I have all new expectations from myself. That's kind of scary but it's also so exciting.

     I'm through being mad. 

     I'm ready to get my broken leg and heart all healed up. Fun times ARE ahead....and I'm ready. :)

Happy Running, Happy Healing and Happy Big Comeback. 


No comments:

Post a Comment