Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 5. #WhatDoYouMean


Day 5. Bad and PAINFUL Morning and I've managed to successfully tick off most everyone that I've come in contact with today. 

I'm in a TERRIBLE frame of mind and I'm completely sensitive to every single statement that is said to me today. 

And I'm tired of crying. 

WTH. 

And I'm so mad with myself that on a day like today when the whole world is remembering 9/11, I'm being a punk. 

Seriously. I'm just over this AND myself already. 

I got up to put some pressure on my leg because that's what my stupid Dr. Said would be good for me. I really don't like him right now. 

I'm being a baby. And I just gotta get it all out. 

I'm sorry to those who I've been mean to today...I can't tell you to your face or I'm gonna lose it all over again. 

As GOD as my witness, I will come outta this a whole different person with new goals, new dreams and new expectations from myself. I've been a jerk and I'm making a decision to change TODAY. 

There's no happy at the end of this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment