Monday, August 3, 2015

It's OFFICIAL!!! I'm Going to Runner's World Half Festival!!! #RWHalf



I'm going to Runner's World Half & Festival
Presented by Altra!

     I am beyond excited as I'm writing this post!! I am OFFICIALLY headed to Runner's World Half & Festival Presented by Altra in October!!!!!!

      This is a race that I have had my eye on for a couple of years now and I've been invited by Runner's World Magazine to attend. Seriously. I am humbled. I am grateful. I am eternal THANKFUL.
This is my reaction when I received the Happy Confirmation for the RWHalf!!!

     It is NO secret that I love Runner's World Magazine....I even entered the contest to be on the cover!! Crazy longshot dream I know but I entered. You can't win if you don't enter, right?? 

     Back to the race details...This Race will take place the weekend of October 15-18th in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. I've never visited Pennsylvania before so I'm happy about that too! 2015 continues to be a year of firsts for me.

     The Race weekend will consist of a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon with a recent addition of a 3.8 mile trail run. Running 30.2 miles in one weekend?!?! Yes Please!!!

     Most people that know me in real life know that I absolutely love to run crazy challenge races. This weekend is right up my running alley. To run the 5 and 10K is considered "The Five and Dime" and to run the 5K, 10K and the Half Marathon is considered "The Hat Trick". There will also be a new name for adding in the trail run....stay tuned because that name has not been announced yet!! SO exciting!!! 

     As if running the races aren't exciting enough, I've heard a rumor that Deena Kastor will be there also. Okay Okay it's not a rumor, IT IS FOR REAL!! Deena Kastor will be running!!!  Seriously. I'm just TOO excited for this race weekend. 

     Runner's World has created a special discount code for me to offer to all of my friends! Please use it and COME RUN WITH ME!!!!!!
CODE: BLOGBAMAGIRLRUNS

This code is good for:
$3.50 off of the 5K
$4.00 off of the 10K
$7.50 off of the Five and Dime
$9.50 off of the Half Marathon
$17.00 off of the Hat Trick

     There are so many great things on the agenda for that weekend that I cannot even wrap my brain around how much fun it's going to be!! I'm already planning what I'm going to wear. I need shorts and skirts. I need cute socks. I need cute everything!! Priorities!!!!

     For more information on this race weekend, Please visit www.runnersworld.com/rwhalf.

I will be Blogging, Facebooking, Instagramming, Tweeting and Periscoping from the event.....Woah. I need cute Battery Packs too!!!! LOLOLOL

Happy Running and See you at Runner's World Half!!


      

      

     


No comments:

Post a Comment