Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Road Runner Sports Runner Of The Month---Hey! That's Me!


     Every once in a while, I'm totally caught off guard with a major surprise. I'm not really "good" at surprises. I never know how to react....I want to scream. And Shout. And Let it all Out! (See what I did there?)

     But seriously, I really was taken by total surprise a few weeks ago when I received an email from Road Runner Sports  asking me if I minded being featured as their February Runner of the Month. Would I mind?!?!? Are you kidding me??? I was SOOOOOOO flattered that they (one of the largest sports stores) wanted ME. WOAH. I have no words!!! I have been ordering my running shoes from them for years. They are lightning fast with their shipping and have an awesome VIP program. 

     To me, I'm just a girl who jumps on the treadmill most days, takes a few workout classes, cooks dinner every night and runs my kids around to ball games, practices etc. However, I do run a lot of races, I train hard and I'm a social media butterfly so I GET it. I want to inspire people. I want to encourage others to just get out there and do it. Whatever "iT" is for you. Running is totally my thing and I love it whether I run outside by myself, on the treadmill, or at an organized race. I love it all and can't get enough. 

     To say the words "Thank You", may not seem like enough but seriously, THANK YOU. I'm beyond excited to work with Road Runner Sports. I'm feeling like a true VIP!!! I even ordered a new Road Runner Hoodie and can't wait to sport that around after my workouts! 



     For the month of February, I will be featured on their Facebook Page and Instagram account. I hope that you will check it out and then go buy your new kicks from Road Runner Sports! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment