Monday, December 2, 2013

So much to be thankful for...

SO. MUCH. FOOD.
     Oh my gosh. Thanksgiving dinner was DELICIOUS. And HUGE!!! Aside from the many many dishes of food that were served at our dinner table, I have so much to be thankful for. I've got my family, my kids and hubby, my health. WOW. What more could a girl ask for?? Through the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I will say that I am ever so thankful that I am a runner too! I do not feel the need to completely gorge myself with food and actually want to make the time to run. Let's just say that I will run before I hit the mall ANY day.

     I was gone for most of the week last week visiting with family and had a great time but now it's time to get back at it! I will focus for the next several weeks on my Dopey Challenge training. It's going to be tough with the holidays and all of the activities going on but I'm going to give it my best. I haven't been training since June for nothing. It's time to make it count!
Time to hit the treadmill!
I feel like I am very close to being ready to run this race....only a few short weeks left.
Happy Holidays, happy training and see you at the castle!

No comments:

Post a Comment