Monday, December 16, 2013

runDisney: Will You Stop for Photos? #WDWMarathon #MondayMotivation



     I spotted this pic the other night on the runDisney Facebook Page and I gotta tell you... It got me fired up to run the Walt Disney World Marathon in just a few short weeks! I remember this scene all too well. It was the Mile 20th Celebration at the 2013 Walt Disney World Marathon and I am jumping in to the line to get my pic with these guys... I'm at the back of the line, red shirt and Mouse Ears. :) 

     Everyone was moving SLOW through this mile, taking it all in. There's no other marathon where you can stop for photos with Donald, Mickey and Goofy at the same time. The kid and runner in me LOVES moments like these. 
 Standing in line waiting for photo!

Me and one of my favorite running buds.
     I goofed off with one of my best pals, Dave Mari and we took lots of crazy pics through this mile! All of the medals from the past 20 Walt Disney World Marathons were featured on the arch for us to run underneath....Cool!
Mile 20 Selfies!

The 20th Anniversary Medal! Gorgeous!

Loved all of the bling on the arch!

     I'm training hard and am ready for the big payoff--the ultimate reward, 26.2 miles of Magical fun!

     I leave in 22 days....two more long runs and I'm there!

**Are you running the 2014 Walt Disney World Marathon?
Will you stop for photos? I do! :) 

**Be sure to check out runDisney.com for more information on runDisney events.

One of my most favorite race pics...EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment