Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Medal Reveal for Rock & Roll Las Vegas Marathon and 1/2


2014 Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Marathon and 1/2 Medals 

     Check out the new GLOW IN THE DARK bling for the 2014 Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Marathon and 1/2! I love the deck of cards theme with the mileage and date of the race in the corner. How cool is that?! And did I mention that they glow in the dark?!?! 

     I'm gearing up for this race, putting in the miles and am ready to #StripAtNight! Well not literally strip, but you get the idea. ;) 

     Not only will I be running the Full Marathon but I'm also running the 5k on the Saturday night that weekend. The Remix Challenge Medals were just too cool to pass up! 

      If you haven't registered yet, this race (along with the 5k) are still open....hurry up and register and come run with me! 

     For more information on these races, please visit runrocknroll.com

     

No comments:

Post a Comment