Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Favorite! Round Two and the Laundry is done! #DisneyMP



  WOW!!!! I made it to round two!!!!!!!!!

  This picture might just be one of my most favorite Disney pictures ever!!! I am super excited to be able to move on to the next round of the Disney Parks Moms Panel Process. I have been pinching myself since the moment that I opened this magical email.....Truly a dream come true!!!

     After I was able to sit down, read the email, congratulate other friends, read the email again...I couldn't decide If I wanted to jump up and down, cry, sing, go for a run, or put on my mouse ears. SO many emotions. SO Happy. SO sad for those who did not move on. So humbled.

      In the end, I decided to read the email again and start cleaning my house! Weird I know. Operation Maniac House Cleaning in Full Effect this weekend.  I was unloading the dishwasher, doing laundry, cleaning out the fridge, straightening up things that I haven't straightened in months. My family at this point thinks I'm beyond crazy. lol. I will have to focus next week and I want all of the laundry done!!! No distractions next week!!!! :)

      BIG Congrats to all of my friends (in real life and online) who are moving on as well! You guys and gals have made this entire process a fun and exciting adventure and I wish you all the best of luck and hope to celebrate many more "Congratulations" moments with you!!!  

    Thank you to everyone on the #DisneyMP who thought enough of me to give me this chance. I can't believe I have been given this awesome opportunity and I'm completely overwhelmed with gratitude. The words in this blog post cannot possibly express how giddy I am!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! :)

  My head has been swirling with ideas of answers to essay questions and just how I will make my video...I cannot wait to see the questions on Monday! Rarely do I say the words..."Hurry up Monday".  But seriously. The laundry is done. NOW HURRY UP MONDAY!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment