Monday, August 5, 2013

runDisney Dopey Challenge Training Schedule Update

Goodbye Week 5!!! You were GREAT!!!

     I'm really getting back into the swing of things... Dopey Challenge Training is coming along nicely! The first couple of weeks of any training plan just seem to be a good "warm up" time.
      I'm feeling like I'm making progress now! I haven't done too many long runs lately, trying to hold back for the future miles in store. Holding back is HARD. I'm feeling like a slacker and the long distance runner in me wants to go full speed ahead..... I keep thinking "Pace yourself. Pace yourself". 

Week 6
Tuesday 30-45 minutes
Thursday 30-45 minutes
Saturday 7 Miles 

This will be a busy week for me so I'll be needing that 7 Mile run at the end of the week...weekend get here already!!  

Happy running. Hope your week is full of fabulous miles! :) 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment