Monday, January 27, 2014

Look in The Mirror



I was cruising through Pinterest this weekend and ran across this little jewel. WOW. So true. 

Talk about a Monday Motivation...this really struck a nerve with me. I've been talking about this        very word ALOT lately. Competition. Sigh....

There's SO much competition out there. All kinds. All levels. In all phases of life. 

It seems like everyone else has got it going ON. But do they REALLY??? 

Probably not. 

At the end of the day, or should I say "at the end of MY day"... I like this quote. It brings it all home for me. 

"Look in the Mirror. That's your Competition." 

YES. I like who I see in that mirror and that chick is pretty tough. She's going to be a hard one to go up against. ;) 

So there you have it.....Happy Monday and Happy Running! 


No comments:

Post a Comment