Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Favorite! runDisney Medals Revealed



New 2014 Princess Half Marathon Medals
(Photo courtesy of runDisney)

 New 2014 Tinkerbell Half Marathon Medals
(Photo courtesy of runDisney)
     I could not choose just one picture for today's Friday Favorite! My gosh, when the Disney Parks Blog announced the new 2014 Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend and Tinkerbell Half Marathon Weekend medals, I could not believe it! They are GORGEOUS!!!  I think runDisney has hit a homerun once again with their new medal designs!

     After running all 5 previous Disney's Princess Half Marathons, I did not think that the 2014 medals could possibly top the 5th Anniversary bling...I don't know now. They are pretty spectacular!  I can't wait to see them up close in person. They look so sparkly and detailed...runDisney knows how to capture my heart!

     Now to think about the most important question...."What's this Princess going to wear"???

For more information on these races and other future runDisney events be sure to check out the Disney Parks Blog and runDisney.com

**Are you running any of these runDisney races and if so, what will YOU wear??

No comments:

Post a Comment