Monday, July 29, 2013

RunDisney Dopey Challenge Training Plan Update!


    WOW! I can't believe I've already wrapped up weeks 3 and 4 of my runDisney Dopey Challenge training schedule! Week 3 was a little bit of a blur because I was down at Walt Disney World having the time of my life at #DisneySportsFestival!! You can see some of the highlight pics from that trip here.  Running the fun run through Epcot and the New Balance Running Trails with my kids has gotten me just that much more excited to be running the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10 Mile and Happy Haunted Trails 5k in early October!! I'm ready to take these two races on!!!
     Week four I was back at home running my normal training routes...although running through the Disney Parks is not too far away from being my "normal" now. I'm totally okay with that! :)
Week 4
  1. 30 Minute run
  2. 3 Mile run
  3. 3 Mile run (I was a little stressed and worked in an extra run)
  4. 5.5 Mile run
Here's looking ahead to Week 5! I'm really enjoying this training plan so far...
Week 5
7/30 Tuesday--30-45 Minutes
8/1 Thursday--30-45 Minutes
8/3 Saturday--3 Miles

Go here to see my entire Dopey Challenge Training Schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment