Saturday, September 26, 2015

Ding Ding Ding! I've got a lot of Finish Lines to Cross!


I would be totally lying if I didn't say that I was TOTALLY tired of watching another Saturday go down without getting a run in. Yep. I'm over it. 

However, I will say that as another day goes by and I just keep passing the time, I've become VERY observant to things I never noticed before. 

In a weird way, I am thankful for this little "break" in life. 

I've had a gut feeling about something and today...ding ding ding! The lightbulb went off really really early this morning and I had a major revelation. Being extremely social savvy has its way of paying off! 

I'm excited for this new chapter in my life that is just FULL of possibilities and I'm glad to ditch some of the things that I've spent waaaaayyyyyyy too much time worrying about. 

Now heal fast fibula, I need ya! My Saturday's just aren't the same....I've got a lot of finish lines to cross. :) 

Happy Running and Happy Healing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment