Thursday, April 24, 2014

We're Not Friends....


     Gaaaah. I absolutely hate this pic above. Really. It's just sad.....

     Yesterday morning was maniac-town at my house. The kids all woke up IN. A. MOOD. I couldn't get anyone moving....LOVE these mornings. ugh.  I couldn't rush them. I didn't have it in me. I am not a morning person. So what did I do? I sat down at my computer, got in a solid hour of returning emails, getting ready for my day and then I checked my kids in late to school. Yup. That's right. I am THAT MOM. lol.
     The kids all calmed down and we actually ended up having a great morning. They all ate breakfast and they all went to school with brushed teeth. Major score!

     You know the old saying..."Everything happens for a reason?" I totally believe in that and I don't think people are placed in your life randomly. There's a reason for every person, every event, every circumstance. 

     As I was checking my kids into school, another Mom was coming out of the school. I havent' seen her in forever. Life is busy. Our kids are not playing the same sports right now. We have drifted...Man, I hate that too. Talking to her for 5 minutes was really enough. We both have a very wacky sense of humor. Good times, laughing, joking and then BAM. The news.

     What? Divorce? WHERE THE HECK HAVE I BEEN?? How would I have known that? 

     I wouldn't. They haven't told anyone. Double BAM.

     We exchanged quick "I'm sorrys". Sorry for not getting together more often. Sorry for not knowing what's going on. Sorry for being just too busy. Sorry for being a crappy friend. Sorry.

     I just couldn't quit thinking about it all day. I mean, It was yesterday and I'm still thinking about it. For the Love...I felt so bad for not being a great friend. That's when it hit me. I love my friends and that just stinks. I don't want to end up like that with any of my relationships. I promise to be the best friend that I can be to all of my friends. So simple but so very important!

     I want to make lots of memories with my peeps...No Stranger Danger for me! Sorry for the sad post but I feel better now. :) 


     

   

No comments:

Post a Comment