Friday, August 5, 2016

Bring it!


Happy Friday!!!

This morning, I woke up at 4:42 am for absolutely no reason at all. I am not a morning person. I typically sleep like a rock. A heavy heavy sleepy rock.

I have been off work all week and I cannot believe I my body did not want to take advantage of some major sleep!

There are only three reasons why I would wake up early...work, get my kiddos to school early or I'm headed out to run.

None of those reasons were on my plate today. No joke. I don't even like breakfast much less wake up early just for the heck of it.

However, today, I woke up ready to conquer the world. And ready to conquer it in the BEST MOOD.

I probably should have gone out for a run since I was awake. But nope. I wanted to wake up, drink my coffee and sit on the back porch. I WANTED to watch the sunrise. I wanted to be one of those people who posted the sunrise on Instagram. There was no sunshine out yet.

I waited. I waited. And I waited......

Finally, the sunshine popped up. I watched it. It was so bright.  And I knew for whatever reason, I was about to have a GREAT day!!! It's almost like, I'm just waiting for "it". And I don't even know what "it" is.

I knew the sunshine was coming but I didn't know when and once it got here, it was absolutely GORGEOUS.

I have a little bit of sunshine bottled up inside of me that I'm dying to share with the world and I'm praying that today is the day I can share it!!! I've been busting at the seams to tell someone that truly gets it!! If you know me at all, you will understand.

Unlike, the sunrise this morning, my news was totally unexpected but just like the sunrise, it was the best news and opportunity for me that I could have ever thought imaginable. I am thankful. I am overwhelmed. And I am going to have the greatest day today. Just thinking about my bottled up sunshine puts me on cloud nine and I cannot wait to help spread that kind of happiness with the rest of the world!

Hope everyone has a great Friday filled with your own kind of bottled up sunshine and I'll update as soon as I can. :))))

Happy Running and Happy Sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment