Monday, January 19, 2015

January Abs and My Own Personal Challenges.

January 19. 2015. 

Over the last few weeks, I've really made an honest effort to work on my abs...I posted back in Novemeber that I was going to post pics and hold myself accountable. Yiiiiikes. So here ya go! These are the mid-January abs. Do you even know how much posting these pics takes me out of my comfort zone?!?! A friend inspired me to post my progress pics so I took that advice and am going with it. 

However, I can see a little definition going on so I'm super happy that I've decided to really stay committed to this. 

I love love love my Insanity and Crossfit classes and have been invited to go try out Iron Tribe and Pure Barre over the next couple of months so I'm going to be hitting it hard. I'm pumped! 


The side view is the scariest. And seriously. I really should clean up my bathroom. 

What's coming up next?!? 
I've got Glass Slipper Challenge, Tuscaloosa Half, CCC10k and a few others over the next few months but my main focus is Country Music Marathon in Nashville. That race kicked my butt mentally last year and I want redemption this year. 

I'm coming for ya Nashville, Giddy Up. The hills in my hood are about to be put to the test. 

So I'm continuing to lay off of as many carbs as possible, eating tons of green veggies, drinking lots of protein shakes and am really tuning in to my sleep habits (thanks to FoodForSleep) ....and I feel GREAT! 2015 has been really good to me so far and I'm ready for every moment that the rest of the year has to offer. I live for a good challenge and right now I'm happy with challenging myself. :) 

Happy Running and See you in the gym. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment