Friday, May 30, 2014

Why you should shop at Swoozies! #SoSwoozies

    
Swoozie's located in the heart of The Summit Birmingham, Al.
Swoozies New Location...located in The Summit next to Bed, Bath & Beyond.
Birmingham, Al.
 One of my favorite places to shop in Birmingham is Swoozies! Located at the Summit off of Highway  280 and I-459, Swoozie's is an easy place to get in and out of for that "one-stop shopping"!

     I was lucky enough to be able to attend a blogger event a few weeks ago at Swoozie's and really explore all of their products. I have to tell you that I was thoroughly impressed with the variety and attention to detail that Swoozie's has to offer. 

Heather from MyLifeWellLoved.com giving us some excellent blogger tips
and information about Swoozie's.
Delicious hors d'oeuvres provided by FoodBar of Birmingham.

A little bit about Swoozies:
      "Swoozie's first store opened in 2001 designed to be a "one-stop shop" for women who love to give, celebrate and entertain.  We are passionate about many things here at Swoozie's including recognizing and celebrating life's occasions.  Our customers count on us when it comes to celebrating their children's birthdays, their parent's anniversaries and their daughter's engagement.  They come to us when it's time to recognize a friend's struggle or the etiquette of always saying thank you.

     Today, Swoozie's offers brilliant gifts, personalized presents and custom invitations in 8 locations around the country and online, including right here in Birmingham, Alabama!  We believe every day is a reason to celebrate and each customer is family."

     At the event, I learned about lots of the products, including Party Entertaining, Personalized Stationary, Baby, Jewelry, Tween and Toddler and Personalization. I knew that Swoozies carried alot of different types of products but I had no idea there were so many different categories! There's something for everyone at Swoozie's!  Take a look at some of my favorite products that I found in the store!

I did a little bit of Mother's Day Shopping. :)
Mom gifts.
Mom and Grandma gifts.
Vera Bradley
Birthday Gifts for all ages.
Lily Pulitzer!
Kate Spade!
Party Time!
Gorgeous items for housewarming and wedding.
Travel Gifts.
Monogrammed Jewelry.
Love the monogrammed jewelry.
Oh I must have a personalized Bama necklace!
Cookies and Candy for all occasions..How cute are these??
Teacher gifts!
Beach Time!
Teacher, Friends, Mom, Aunt gifts.
Gorgeous Frames and fun Party Cups!
The Party is Here!
Sunglasses Holders...too cute for Summer!
Stationary.
The "Long" List...I totally need this!
I think was my favorite item in the store. I just love this. :)
Gifts from the Southern section.
     I had such a fun time shopping and playing in the Swoozie's store for a few hours! I was provided a gift card for a giveaway that I gave to my son's fifth grade teacher and she absolutely loved it!

     Thank you Swoozie's for a fabulous event and I can't wait to come back and shop for my next party event!!

**Be sure to follow Swoozie's on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest!

Disclaimer: I was invited to the Swoozie's Blogger event and will provide my honest opinion in exchange for giveaway and product.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment