Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm running Biggest Loser Run/Walk Half-Marathon in Mobile, Al.!!

Something crazy happened to me last December when I saw a Discount Code for The Biggest Loser Run Walk  Half Marathon in Mobile, Al. I thought..."Sure. I'll run that. I'll need a long run right before Princess. That will be good. I've been wanting to run one of those races. This will be perfect."

Little did I realize that I probably should have looked at my calendar before I hit 'register'. I've got Mercedes Half Marathon next weekend in my hometown...THEN back to Walt Disney World to run Glass Slipper Challenge!!

OH MY HALF MARATHON.

Three back to back half marathons? And a 5k. And a 10k.

Yep. I went there.

So....here we go. Weekend number one. #BLRWMobile, Here I come!

I did Dopey Challenge so I can do anything else, right?!?! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

I am excited to run all of these races even if they are back to back and all for different reasons. Hopefully, this will not be the last of the Biggest Loser Run Walk races in my future. I love the show and can't wait to experience this race in person.

I'm packing my bag and am about to hit the road..and oh yeah, it's Mardi Gras season in Mobile too. This is going to be FABULOUS!!!

Can't wait to share my pics and thoughts on all of these races.
Happy Running. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment