Monday, December 15, 2014

Getting Out My Suitcase #MondayMotivation

 
   I knew that Christmas was right around the corner but seriously, 24 days until Dopey Challenge Weekend?!? I can hardly wait!!

     After running this challenge last year, I'm approaching my training a little differently this year. I have not been as stressed about the long runs. I'm focusing more on quality runs. I am also trying to get more sleep leading up to this event. Honestly, that is what completely wiped me out last year! I was exhausted!!!

     Don't get me wrong, I've got a few weekends left and plan on getting a few long runs in... But I'm just ready to run already! 

     I know that I am ready to go when I've started packing my running clothes. ;)  

Am I the only person who has started packing??

No comments:

Post a Comment