Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Favorite!

     As I look back through my zillions of Disney pictures, I'm always thinking.."Oh, I've got to frame that one" or "Oh wait. Now THAT one's my favorite" or "No really. This one is my favorite".  The truth of the matter is that I've got WAY too many favorites! I could never pick just one. And honestly, the great thing is, that I don't have to!!

     So I've decided to pick out a new pic each Friday to share with you here on my blog. These are in no particular order. They are all "Disney related" in one way or another. I have runDisney, Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line and Disney at home pictures! Some pictures I like because of the scenery, some pictures have very special meaning to my family, some pictures just simply bring back a flood of memories.

     They are all part of MY Disney memories and I hope that you will enjoy them too! Welcome to my "Friday Favorite" series. :)

 
     First of all this may just be one of my all-time favorite pics EVER. Not just because my babies were so little and so cute but because this is just "my kids". My Lindy always has that really big smile. She liked to wear her hair down but with a matching headband. Alyssa loved wearing anything blue back then, kept her hair in a side ponytail (she still wears it that way now) and had that "look" on her face. Justin. Oh my goodness. He wore that orange Cars shirt everyday in school that year. And I mean every. single. day. I must have washed it one million times. He was so cute and chubby...aaaahhhh.
     But what really makes the picture just phenomenal is the photo bomb of the little girl in the background behind Mr. Potato Head. She did not belong to us and I did not see her back there when I was taking this picture. She stuck her tongue out at me and I have laughed about this for years! I really don't think that I saw it until I got the film developed, yes, this was still in the film era or at least my film era...I was bucking the system for so long to get a digital camera. ;) 

     I couldn't resist it...I had to take an "after" picture of my kids in this same exact spot 6 years later. It's so crazy to see how much they've grown!!

Mr. Potato Head doesn't quite seem so huge anymore with the big kids in front of him!

Happy Friday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment