Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Alabama A-Day Game... A pics post!

If you follow me on Instagram and/or Twitter then you already know where I spent last Saturday.... Alabama's A-Day Game in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Yeah! Besides Walt Disney World, my next favorite place to hang out... Bryant Denney Stadium. Roll Tide!

 My little man and Michael Waltrip's New National Championship Nascar Car he will be driving!
 This Kid. Talking me in to wearing a Mohawk to the game...Okay. ;)
 Could they be any crazier???
 Me and my Justin in front of the stadium. He refuses to smile.
 He tells me that's not  "cool" when it comes to football. :)))
The Crimson Tide taking the field!
Love this pic of my Justin watching his team...so serious!
 Ran into Carson Tinker in front of the stadium...super nice guy!
 A.J. McCarron getting a little camera time. Nothing new about this. LOL.
 My Justin and Saban. 
I can't get enough of this child. Her face!
Justin, Uncle Danny and Gran Gran heading in to the game....My Justin was  SO proud to  have them there!
 Chap and Alyssa...hangout buds!
 Ready for Football Season! Roll Tide!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment